About me

About Me

Hi my name Gracy and I’m 10 years old.  I’m in year 5 and my class is 56MA.. I live in Adelaide South Australia.  I love drama, netball, dancing and hanging out with my BFF ‘s Rosa and Cinzia. I have 6 people in my family. My mum Victoria, my dad Frank, my sister Felicia, my brother Anthony and my other sister Gabriella.  I am a twin with my brother.

My favourite TV shows are Girl Meets World, The Next Step, Bunked, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, The Thundermans, Henry Danger and whole lot more.

I love animals. I have a dog called Lola. She is an English Pointer (hunting dog).  I have a lot of fish and I used to have a cat called Tomina and she had kittens and we called them Blackly and Whiskers. My favourite animal is a Whale.

I play netball and I love it. I love the position Wing Attack or Wing Defence but I love playing Center.  I play for the school but I would like to play for a club when I’m older.  I’m small but strong.  I’ve played 3 seasons over winter and summer and I want to play more.

My favourite movies are Daddy’s Home with Will Farrell and So Undercover with Miley Cyrus . I think those movies are really funny.

I also do Theatre Bugs which is where you learn how to act, dance and sing which is basically doing Drama. You also practice plays and it is super fun, learning all the dances, Lyrics and your lines. We also play games and that’s fun.

My favourite fruits are watermelon, mango, nectarine, strawberries, banana, oranges and rockmelon.

If you have any questions about me please comment.

By Gracy 🙂